Alin Profeanu is one of the managing partners of PRIM LAW. He is registered with National Union of Bars in Romania since 2002 and Definitive Lawyer since 2004.
2014 Partner of “PRIM LAW”
2008 – 2014 Partner of Law Office „Alin Profeanu”;
2004 – 2008 Senior Associate Lawyers with „ Stefanica, Osmani & Partners ”
2003 – 2004 Partner of Law Office „Alin Profeanu”;
2002 – 2003 Lawyer with Law Offices” Constantin Constantinescu„
Education and Training
1997-2001 Law School, University of Bucharest;
2004-2005 University of Bucharest, Master in Private Law
Alin Profeanu has been an associate attorney-at-law with one of the most important law firms in Romania, accumulating wide experience in commercial and civil law. He has focused on his clients’ expectations, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives. Alin Profeanu has evolved in many fields as leasing operations, real estate & constructions, taxation, corporate, insurance, and debts recovery. Alin Profeanu specializes in transactions on real estate assets, as well as in construction law, providing practical and strategic advice on financing structure, including leasing, purchase, and sale of properties. Moreover, he has a solid experience in litigation trial and his practice involves advising and representation of clients in matters including bankruptcy, banking and finance, real estate, competition, arbitration and debts recovery.
- Day-to-day assistance to some of the most important leasing companies in relation to corporate and tax issues as well as leasing operations;
- Head coordinator in the projects of one of the most important brands of fashion and ready-made clothes, including the extension of their business and its joint venture;
- Advising and assisting the Israeli investors on project – construction and lease of an office building, market project (development of the largest fruit and vegetables wholesale complex) and retail project;
- Advising and representing the interests of one of the major cinema operators on Romanian market;
- Advising one of the important member of the Viva Group regarding the establishment of a casino in Romania and issues related to gambling regulations;
- Assisting one of the most important duty-free operators;
- Advising and representing the largest Romanian chains of clinics, laboratories and medical centers in front of courts;
- Legal counselling for sports foundation set up by one of Romania’s greatest tennis players;
- Legal consultant for National Company during the privatization procedure;
- Legal advice provided to National Company in connection with different issues and representation in several disputes;
- Legal counselling and assistance for an important Austrian investors in real estate project (residential and commercial complex), legal advice provided for the construction and sell/rent of office spaces developed by the client,
- Day-to-day assistance to one of the most important groups of real estate agencies on the Romanian market;
Major litigations and disputes:
- Court trial representation a National Company versus a International Federation in connection with the building located in Bucharest, estimated value of the building EUR 20,000,000;
- Court trial representation a National Company versus Ministry of Public Finance in connection with the building located in Bucharest, estimated value of the building EUR 30,000,000;
- Court trial representation a National Company versus ANAF (National Agency for Fiscal Administration – NAFA) – estimated disputed value EUR 15,000,000;
- Court trial representation of a Foundation Company versus RA Administration of State Protocol Patrimony – RAAPPS/Ministry of Education, Research and Youth – Disputed value EUR 3,500,000;
- Court trial representation a Leasing Company and ANAF (National Agency for Fiscal Administration – NAFA) forced execution of the state budget – value of the litigation EUR 500,000;
- Court trial representation a Foundation Company and Administration of State Protocol Patrimony – action for recovery of property – estimated value EUR 50,000,000;
- Court trial representation a Leasing Company versus Retail Company – bankruptcy file – recovery amounting to EUR 1,500,000.
- An individual person vs. Bucharest City Hall – Restitution/damages file pursuant to Law 10/2001 – estimated value of the litigation – EUR 4,000,000;
- An Investment Developer vs. Romanian Highways and Roads National Company – estimated disputed value EUR 2,000,000;
In all his carriers as a barrister, Mr. Alin Profeanu handle a various courts trials including but not limitation of restitution claims, fiscal files, enforcement appeals, garnishment requests, commercial and civil cases, , IP and IT conflicts in all courts levels including Romanian Supreme Court and The Court of International Commercial Arbitration.